- This agreement is between North West Cancer Research and you, and relates to your proposed participation in the Halloween Horror Trail at Lancaster University on Friday 29th October.
- North West Cancer Research reserves the right to revoke your registration at any point, in which case North West Cancer Research will return your registration entry fee.
- The purpose of this agreement is:
3.1 to enable you to take part in the Halloween Horror Trail for North West Cancer Research; and
3.2 The event is organised by North West Cancer Research
- Once registered to take part in the event (in accordance with clauses below) you will have a direct contract with North West Cancer Research.
- All enquiries and requests for information before departure will be handled by North West Cancer Research, whose contact details are set out at the web page nwcr.org/events/Halloween. You acknowledge that you will be contacted by email, phone, and or post in relation to the specific event you have registered for, ensuring North West Cancer Research can deliver the necessary administration and communication required to complete your successful participation in the event.
- To be eligible for the event you must:
6.1 complete the registration form and pay a non-refundable entry fee of £10
6.2 be over 18 at the time of booking, unless otherwise agreed by North West Cancer Research
- You will only be entitled to take part in the event if you undertake or agree with the following:
7.1 North West Cancer Research receives from you the initial sum specified on the registration form;
7.2 The event which you are registering for may be physically challenging to you and may pose a risk of discomfort, illness, injury, and even death. You need to be satisfied that you are physically capable of doing the event without undue risk to your health or life. We do not conduct health or fitness checks on entrants and the responsibility for your ability to participate in the event is with you as the participant.
7.3 You acknowledge you are fully responsible for your participation in the Event and North West Cancer Research does not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage arising from the Event.
- North West Cancer Research will not be liable for personal injury, death, damage to property or other loss whether arising from accident, cancellation, delay or any other matter beyond their control.
- North West Cancer Research will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Halloween Horror Trail takes place so far as reasonably possible in accordance with the information provided. However, North West Cancer Research may make such alterations to the arrangements as they may reasonably require.
- You acknowledge that any photography or film footage taken as part of your participation in the event can be used for promotional and marketing purposes for this specific event and any future North West Cancer Research events activity.
- If you choose not to participate in the Halloween Horror Trail or if you do not become eligible to take part in the Halloween Horror Trail or if North West Cancer Research prevents you from doing so, all sums collected or pledged will still be payable to the charity; the entry fee is not refundable in any other circumstances.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between North West Cancer Research and you relating to the event and supersedes all other prior representations, agreements, or arrangements whether written or oral, express or implied relating to the Halloween Horror Trail.
- This agreement is governed by English law and you and we irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By accepting these terms, to take part in the Halloween Horror Trail, you agree to be bound by these conditions.