If you're unhappy with any aspect of our work, we’d like to hear about it. We appreciate the opportunity this feedback gives us to learn and improve. We will treat you with courtesy and fairness in all your dealings with us.
Please contact us on 0151 709 2919 or email email@example.com to tell us about your concerns.
Our aim is to respond to your complaint within 5 working days. If we need to investigate further, we'll let you know we've received your complaint and how long it will take to resolve.
We are committed to treating complaints seriously, sensitively, and with discretion and understanding.
Most people who make a complaint to us feel happy that we have resolved it with them.
However, if you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, let us know and here’s what we’ll do:
- We will pass your complaint to a more senior member of staff who will try to help.
- Or if your complaint is about fundraising you can contact the Fundraising Regulator for an independent investigation via their website at http://www.fundraisingregulator.org.uk/ by post to Fundraising Regulator, 2nd floor, CAN Mezzanine Building, 49-51 East Road, Old Street, London, N1 6AH, or by phone on 0300 999 3407.
Our Promise to You
Our supporters are at the heart of everything we achieve. Without you we couldn’t fund the research into the causes, treatment and cure of cancer in our region.
So we want your journey with us to be the best it can be. We promise:
To be transparent about where your money goes
- We will publish our financial accounts so you can see how your money is beating cancer and the difference you are helping to make
- We will keep you up to date with life-saving research your support is funding and how you are helping stop cancer sooner in our region
To respect any personal data you share with us
- We will keep your data safe and we will comply with data protection law
- We will make it easy for you to tell us how you want us to communicate with you, in a way that suits you - including how to opt out from future communications
- If you don’t want to hear from us, you just need to tell us
To operate our fundraising to the highest standards
- We strive for the highest possible standards in our fundraising, are registered with the Fundraising Regulator and are committed to complying with its Fundraising Code of Practice. We are also a member of the Institute of Fundraising.
- We champion the principles of honesty, accountability and transparency when fundraising
To be respectful
- We will never put pressure on you to make a donation. If you don’t want to give that is fine. If you are a current supporter and wish to stop donating, just tell us.
- Whenever we start a conversation, either on the phone or in person, we will ask if you are happy to speak with us.
- We will be especially careful and sensitive when engaging with vulnerable people, including the elderly and those affected by cancer.